Sunday 27 January 2013

Angelina Ballerina!

Courtney has gone Angelina crazy! As soon as she arrives home she puts this 'tutu' on (which is actually a dressing up skirt) and dances around! It started when Nanna bought her a DVD and then there were 4 episodes on the aeroplanes which Courtney would play on loop! She lovingly calls her 'Nina.'


Please excuse my lack of blogging through most of January. We came home from holiday on Sunday the 9th and have been trying to get back into routine since but what with time zones and illness it is taking time! Something else that is taking (a lot) of time is my holiday blog diary. I journalled on my iPad whilst we were away but choosing, re-sizing and adding photos is taking longer than I thought. I'm almost there though so hopefully in the next few days I will post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment