Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 12 - Sunday 6th January

We felt a rest was needed today, a day to recharge! We just pottered about and the children played.
This morning Jen and I shared some computer time whilst nattering and eating chocolate!! Jen was catching up on blogging and I was researching buying a new lens for my camera (and a purchase was made, hopefully I'll be able to pick it up from the sorting office when I get home!)


I also fitted in some cross stitch time and a massage on the shiatsu chair! At 3 pm we decided to have a little fresh air and went on a drive to Pokeno ice cream shop again! This time Mark had liquorice allsorts and caramel fudge flavours, I had berry berry extraordinary sorbet and rainbow warrior and Charlie and Courtney had 'choco nana!'



On the way home we went to Ernie's Reserve in Pukekhoe to feed the ducks.








Mark and I climbed the pathway (Early Settler's Walk) to the top of the reserve, the views from the top were very nice.




We came home and just relaxed again, I did a little more cross stitch. Grant arrived home from work and we had a barbeque for tea followed by the most delicious dessert, Eton Mess!! The strawberries were divine!
After the children had gone to bed we settled to watch An Idiot Abroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment