Wednesday 21 April 2010

Midweek scrapping

I'm off work this week as I was owed time from last summer. Charlie goes to nursery on a Wednesday morning so I had some free time! I decided to use it to scrap! I'm really pleased with this layout, the scan doesn't do it justice, it's very layered and I used my glimmer mists for the first time, they're scrummy, I can see me using those again VERY soon, LOL! I also dug out my date stamp, it's ages and ages since I used it but it worked so perfectly on this layout! It's made up from the March Scrapagogo kit and is scraplifted from a layout I saw on their gallery. I also pinched the quote from a LO of Jen's!
The tree surgeon turned up today to get rid of the tree stump we had in the new piece of garden (as seen a few posts back!!) He was meant to come tomorrow but had finished the job he was on so started early, he's made a good start and hopes to have it out tomorrow. :D

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout! Glad you enjoyed your spare time and did something for you.

    ReplyDelete