Saturday 10 April 2010

Happy Birthday x3!!!

Today was our niece(from Mark's side) Maddie's ♥ 19th Birthday, our nephew (from my side) Chris's ♥ 15th Birthday!! Then our friends Owen and Sonya have welcomed baby Olivia Grace into their family meaning we now have 3 birthdays on April 9th!!

Today also marked 2 years since we heard about Charlie. ♥ I'll never forget that phone call at 9:00am, our social worker telling us we'd been matched to a 10 month old baby boy called Charlie. I never realised at the time quite how much that phone call would impact on our lives, how much instant love I would feel for him and the wonder of these past 2 years of parenthood. It has all been fantastic and I can't wait to see what the future holds, especially when we also hear about our little girl! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment