Friday 16 April 2010

A fun afternoon.


I meet up with some of my friends from college every other Wednesday evening, more commonly known as the 'coffee & cake girls!' LOL! There's 4 of us, Jude, Terrina, Deborah and myself. We've known each other since 1990 when we started studying for our NNEB (diploma in Nursery Nursing) We qualified in 1992 and that's when we started meeting up. We're all mummy's now and try to meet up with our children in the daytime as often as we can but due to work and school it can only really happen in school holidays. This afternoon we met at the Battery in Morecambe, the play area there is great and suitable for the whole age range of our children. They had a lovely long play together in all three sections then we walked along to the splash fountains, they're so fun, they randomly spray upwards! I think every single one of them got soaked! We all decided we'd like a group photo of them and further up the prom there's a picture frame, they were all co-operative (even Charlie ;) ) but then I think the bribe of the ice cream worked on them all, LOL! I'm really pleased with the photo I got :D We also headed down to the beach for a play, Charlie followed Lucas around everywhere! and then finally that all got their promise of an ice cream! Charlie's was orange tiger flavoured!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment