Monday 13 August 2012

Cross Stitch catch up!

I have been beavering away with my stitching. I am still scrapbooking and will upload some recent layouts soon but the Olympics have been great to stitch along to!
Firstly as I said in my holiday post I stitched Princess Courtney whilst we were away, she has now been joined by Calico and some bunting!

and the other piece I'm working on at the moment is the London stitch-a-long! I stitched the Big Ben square in July and have just completed the post box square today for August. It seems quite apt stitching that square this month after our visit to the golden one last week! I stitched the underground sign and London word as I went along, it's only the squares we're stitching monthly.


Both these pieces have me hooked, I am enjoying them both very much!

1 comment:

  1. oh they are both looking absolutely smashing. I am at the other end of London, working backwards!

    ReplyDelete