Sunday 4 July 2010

I've been scrapping again!

Golly, 2 nights in a row! I can't tell you the last time I did that!
First layout is of our holiday in Ayr, I used Picasa for the collage.

This layout is a the Scrapagogo 6th Birthday Challenge. We had to follow a sketch. I'm quite pleased with it.


My lovely antique drawers arrived today, I have been so excited to see them! Unfortunately they have now gone again as there was a shrinkage crack in the top of them. Thankfully it can be repaired but I have to wait another 3 weeks before they'll be back again. (He hasn't taken the individual drawers, just the actual unit. I have 18 drawers piled in my dining room!) They're so quirky, each one is a different depth! I never expected that and I love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Shame about the drawers unit, hope you get it soon and it's perfect. Love the layouts!

    ReplyDelete