Thursday 29 July 2010

PNE PNE PNE!!

I swapped my days at work this week so that I could go with Mark and Charlie to the open day at Preston North End. We took along our nephew Chris too as he's an avid supporter just like Mark! We didn't know what to expect of the event but it was quite good! We watched the players training and then met Deepdale Duck and I got a photo that i've been wanting for a while, Charlie with the duck where he's happy!! I attempted it at the hospitality day in December but Charlie wouldn't even look at the camera that day never mind smile! Charlie and I(!) had our faces painted and then we met all the players and manager, Darren Ferguson. We collected all their autographs too. :D
Charlie with Deepdale Duck - Yay!

Us all with Mr. Duck!

Charlie having his face painted

......and then me!!


with Sean StLedger (Sean really liked Charlie's cheesy smile!)

with the manager, Darren Ferguson (son of Alex Ferguson, Man United)

No comments:

Post a Comment