Sunday 9 May 2010

Strawberries!


I was going to paper scrap tonight but i'm just too tired so decided to do a digi LO instead (well it saves tidying afterwards, LOL!!)

I love this new kit, Whimsical Garden by Kristin Cronin-Barrow, I thought it was just perfect for Charlie's strawberry growing! (I've added a strawberry to the kit from the internet) The layout is mainly scraplifted from one I saw on the shop gallery but it appears to have been taken down so i'm sorry I cannot acknowledge the creator. Although it's basis is the same i've 'tweaked' it quite a bit from the original! LOL!

Charlie's new project! The journalling reads.........

You and Daddy have potted some strawberry plants. You go out with Daddy every night to water them, It’s a boys only project and mummy isn’t allowed! Perhaps i’ll be allowed to sample the beautiful strawberries you grow? Love you xxx 25.04.10

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! I love that they have their own little project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath taking! gorgeous layout hun!

    ReplyDelete