Tuesday 13 December 2011

On the Thirteenth day of Christmas........

.......Twinkle, Twinkle, our little star!






This afternoon I attended Charlie's very first nativity play, it was fantastic. I was so proud watching Charlie, dressed as a star, singing and dancing with all his school friends. The play followed the traditional Nativity story but was called 'Whoops-a-Daisy Angel' so it had quite a few fun elements too. Courtney sat on my knee most of the way through it and was really good (my Mum came too so she sat on her knee for a short while too.) She really enjoyed watching the children, just after half way through she spotted her brother and gave a lovely big yelp of excitement! It was so cute to see, she really wanted to get up there and sit next to him, LOL! After the play ended she went and gave Charlie a great big cuddle, I adore how much my children love each other!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment