Monday 26 November 2012

Cropiday!

My Chorley crafting friends and I rent at cottage in Pilling a couple of times a year and spend the weekend in PJ's eating choccies, drinking wine (and Diet Coke, not together, LOL) oh and we craft! We were laughing this past weekend as when we first started these little jollies we'd bring everything but the kitchen sink! As we've all now evolved into different crafts we don't bring quite as much! I was super productive this weekend! I made 30 Christmas Cards, 7 layouts and did a little cross stitch!
My Christmas Card design this year looks like this........


I have to admit I'm pretty pleased with them! Mark found the photo idea on the internet, both children have soap sud beards, too cute!!
I alternated between the layouts and stitching for the rest of the weekend, here are my layouts......








and progress made on Holly........


She is a joy to stitch and is coming together beautifully :D


No comments:

Post a Comment