Sunday 1 July 2012

Next Cross Stitch project!

I'm excited to tell you about my next project as it's another stitch-a-long with my Chorley friends! Following the success of the owls all 4 of us are stitching the same piece again, this time our project is all about London! As it's the Diamond Jubilee year and also the Olympics, it seems appropriate to stitch this piece now! We will stitch one of the 'poloroid' images in each month (July to December) and stitch the other bits as and when. The design is by Jardin Prive and has full and half cross stitches in it. The writing on the chart is in French but is easily understandable!

I'm hoping in a few days to share another exciting stitching project that I'm going to undertake which will commemorate the Jubilee for Charlie and Courtney. I'm very pleased with what has happened regarding it but as yet don't want to let out the story until I know it's definitely happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment