Sunday 1 January 2012

Scrapping update!

I have been scrapbooking but just haven't uploaded any layouts for a little while on my blog! In November I went on my girlie Cropiday! I think i've mentioned the Cropiday before but it's where my Chorley friends and I rent out a cottage in Pilling and just craft, relax and generally have a lot of fun! I mainly made my Christmas cards this time but did manage to scrapbook a few layouts too. I've also done a couple in between and did the 'Hello Father Christmas' and Nativity layouts last night (New Year's Eve!)
I must admit I am really pleased with all these layouts, I am loving Echo Park at the moment and continue to enjoy Studio Calico, their gallery is so inspiring. Again there is a mixture of scraplifts, inspired bys and my own work. It's just what works for me in my scrapping! (The Halloween and Leighton Moss layouts are digitally scrapped.)












No comments:

Post a Comment