Tuesday 24 January 2012

Bumpsidaisy!

Poor Charlie, he's having a rough time! I rang the doctors like I said I would in my last 'spot post' at 8:00 this morning. They gave me an appointment with the practice nurse for 8:50! It was a bit of a rush and we just made it in time! She examined Charlie's spots and said she doubts it is Chicken Pox. She didn't offer any other explanation for the spots but did comment that it could be very early Chicken Pox and just to keep an eye on them or they may well just go without developing, so really we were none the wiser! One thing she did advise though was that Charlie could go to school, he was delighted! I took him to school first though to check they would take him with mysterious spots and they were quite happy as the nurse had said to send him. So we whizzed home to put his uniform on and then took him back. When I went to collect him Mrs Longdon said he'd been fine all day, they'd kept an eye on him to make sure he was OK. The only thing was that at lunchtime he'd had a bump in the playground, bless him. I'm sure this won't be the last time, they terrify me the speed they run around, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment