Monday 28 February 2011

My next cross stitch project(s)



For quite a long time I have wanted to stitch something each for Charlie and Courtney. There are so many cute designs and choosing was difficult as I really want them to be special. Tree recommended a site called Country Cottage Needleworks oh, by golly I love their designs, they are very 'me!' At first I took a liking to the Nursery Rhyme collection and had decided on little Bo Peep for Courtney but had a dilemma for Charlie as there were only 2 boy designs, one was Peter, Peter Pumpkin Eater that I hadn't heard of and Little Boy Blue that Charlie hasn't heard of! I did think I could stitch Jack and Jill for him but then realised they were only 6x4" big and I wanted to stitch something bigger! I stumbled across the perfect designs in the 'new' section! I'm stitching 'Bunny Hop' for Charlie and 'Sheep in the meadow' for Courtney. I've just ordered everything I need tonight and am really excited to stitch these for my children♥

No comments:

Post a Comment