Sunday 6 February 2011

Happy Anniversary Mr Larmour!


It's just after midnight so I can now officially start celebrating our 13th Wedding Anniversary!
I can't even begin to tell you what my hubby means to me, I totally adore him! He works so hard to provide for me and the children, he is absolutely my world!
Happy Anniversary Mark, I ♥ U! xxx
Today also mark's our 14th Anniversary too! We met on Friday the 7th of February 1997 and married on Saturday the 7th of February 1998!

Note our pagebear! He's also a very special man in my life too, LOL! Maybe one day I should do a blog post about him!

Our lovely 'attendants' My sister, Nicola, was Maid of Honour. My best friend, Kathryn, was Bridesmaid and our niece, Maddie, was flower girl. Our 3 nephews were pageboys. Not sure what happened to the 'pagebear' in this pic, LOL!

This is truly a special photo, my Dad and I just before he gave me away. It'll be 5 years at the end of March since my Dad passed away so you can imagine how precious this photo is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment