Monday 28 February 2011

A Scrappy Weekend!


Thank you so much to my lovely friend Jen for coming over and scrapping with me in my craft room this weekend. When Jen designed my room for me I wanted enough room for 2 to scrap together and as you can see on the photo her design worked perfectly!! Jen is moving to New Zealand very soon (*sob*) so I really appreciated the time we spent together. Jen was a speed machine and I lost count how many layouts she created! I managed almost 4 (I couldn't finish the last one as I needed a sheet of paper I was waiting on in an order, which typically arrived today!) I also made my Easter swap for the Chorley Roses, I'm really pleased with it and hope my recipient likes it too!

1 comment:

  1. A fun weekend! Wish we had many more ahead of us :(

    ReplyDelete