Thursday 17 February 2011

We've booked to go to London!


The title says it all really! I've wanted to take Charlie and now Courtney for some time down to London, I know they're only young but I know they'll get a lot out of the trip, we're going on the train so I know Charlie especially will really like that, then there's chasing the pigeons in Trafalgar Square, the Guards at Buckingham Palace and of course no child's trip to London would be complete without a little trip to Hamleys, LOL! We've had a railcard for a little while now and never given it any use so now it's given us a lovely discount and how I love Mr Tesco! We always save our clubcard vouchers as they can be redeemed for 3 times their value in 'rewards' (It used to be 4 times and in 2009 we used our vouchers for both of us to have a hot air balloon flight) Anyway, we've accumulated quite a nice amount again which have enabled us to book a 5 star Marriott hotel on the banks of the River Thames! The hotel is situated right behind the Millennium wheel and overlooks Big Ben! We have had to add a little for the room but we had an amount in mind that we would have spent on a budget hotel so for the same amount and the vouchers we're staying 5 star!! I seriously can't wait!
I am also delighted that Dawn Inskip has brought out a new digital kit called I♥London so naturally I have purchased it and will really look forward to making a layout and minibook about our London adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment