Saturday 29 October 2011

A Perfect Aunumnal Day! (Williamson Park and a bike ride!)

It was glorious sunshine yesterday, although a little nippy with it! We'd arranged to meet up with our friends yesterday morning at Williamson's Park in Lancaster. We all had a lovely morning and I suggested we get a group photo of our Children again as they've all grown and we now have Courtney! Getting 9 children to look at the camera at the same time was fun! Jude, Terrina, Deborah and myself were all calling them from behind the camera, LOL! I think the result was pretty good though!
A couple of other pics from the morning........


I'd arranged with my Father in Law, Hughie, to go for a bike ride in the afternoon with Charlie and Courtney in the trailer. We met up at the Midland Hotel and continued along the promenade to Broadway then made our way to the cycle path. Charlie and Courtney were wrapped up well!!

We cycled to the Crook O' Lune, one of Hughie and my favourite rides. It's very beautiful there, when we arrived Hughie took this photo.....

We made our way over the bridge and down to the Crook......

There were quite a number of ducks quacking away as we arrived, Courtney thought that was highly amusing! Hughie took Charlie and Courtney down to the waters edge and they had a little play throwing stones into the water. A lady then arrived to feed the ducks and kindly offered to share.

We cycled back to my parents in law's house and after around 23 miles cycling (pulling 4 stones in the trailer) I'd had enough, LOL! Hughie drove us home where after a nice long soak in the bath and Charlie and Courtney going to bed I just spent the night on the settee, I couldn't move, LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment