Tuesday 4 October 2011

Grease!


I'm having a real theatre fest at the moment, I really enjoy going! This was show 3 out of 4 that I'm seeing, the 4th being Sister Act next week!
Grease was amazing! I really like the film and when I was looking into booking Ghost in London I google mapped the theatre and noticed Grease was on just before Ghost in the Piccadilly Theatre. I'm not sure why I thought it but wondered if Grease would tour now it has left London. I googled and was delighted to find it was! I booked for Mark and I to go to the Palace Theatre in Manchester.
The only top name in this production was Robin Cousins who played Teen Angel so not a big part but wow, he played the part well! I knew he could dance but I've never heard him sing! Obviously having played in London the other cast members were wonderful, very talented people, I'd just not heard of them before. I really liked the staging, so much going on at any one time and the scenery was fab! We had a really good view of the stage and we were quite surprised to find that there was hardly anyone sat near to us so we had a very clear view!

No comments:

Post a Comment