Monday 11 April 2011


My bunnies cross stitch project is coming along nicely! What I truly love about this piece now is that I've told Charlie I'm stitching it for him and he'll come over when I'm stitching and ask if it's his bunnies I'm working on.♥ He's really excited that I'm stitching it for his bedroom.
I found out that Tree was also wanting to stitch both pieces and following the success of the 'My Little Heart' stitch a long that we did together last year we have decided that these can be this years stitch a long! Our first stopping point was the first bunny and I've just achieved that this afternoon whilst nursing my still quite sore back! (Thankfully my very kind parents in law looked after Charlie and Courtney for me so that I can try and rest up a bit) I think Tree is up to a similar point so then we'll decide our next stopping point! (the idea is that we'll complete the pieces together so we choose a point where we stitch to and wait for the other to catch up and don't progress until then but as it happens we seem to be running more or less at exactly the same pace anyway!)

No comments:

Post a Comment