Friday 15 April 2011

The longest project!!


This little fella has been on the go since we were on holiday last June in Scotland! I've stitched him as an in between project really but decided this week that he deserved to be finished. Today I've finished the back stitch, oh my word! I do not mind back stitch one bit, it brings the whole project together but golly this back stitch really tested my patience! There were so many half stitches and stitching over full crosses! I felt thankful that I'd stitched it on even weave, LOL! It's a good job I didn't finish him first or else the 'Coffee and Cuddles' cross stitch would have never got started!! (the back stitch on them was a breeze in comparison!! Still, he's worth all the effort!) I think I'm going to make him into a coaster so he can join his friends in the craft room!

No comments:

Post a Comment