Sunday 3 April 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Today has been so special, my first Mother's Day as a Mummy of 2 children! There was great excitement this morning as the children and Mark climbed onto the bed to give me my lovely pressies and 6 cards!! Yes 6! Charlie and Courtney made one each at nursery, Charlie made one at Sunday School, there was a photo one and one each from the children saying 'Love from your little fella!' and 'Love from your little girl!' My gifts are lovely, there was a mummy mug and coaster, chocolate truffles, a monkey toy, mummy doodles colouring book, a cupcake lolly and a 'yummy mummy' cupcake keyring for my craft room! (that will join the lovely keyring you gave to me Jen ;) )

We all went to the Mother's Day family service at church this morning, it was a really nice service and each lady was given a little posy. After nipping into Lancaster we had a run out to Kirkby Lonsdale, one of my favourite places. On the way home we took Charlie and Courtney to the swings at the Battery so as you can imagine it's been a very tiring but fun day!
Thank you Mark, Charlie and Courtney. Love you!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment