Sunday 10 April 2011

9.7 miles!

Yay! Today I went on a bike ride, it's been so long (too long) since I last rode on it. To be precise it was September! I have honestly missed my rides, in September I did lots of overtime at work, then we got Courtney in November, then Christmas and the weather has been horrible through the winter so it's just not happened. I have been exercising though by going to Zumba on a Friday morning since January. Anyway, I decided not to overdo my first ride and went to VVV and back, (I can home the direct route tonight, I normally just go back onto the main road that takes it up to 10 miles)
This afternoon we had a really good sort out of the tool shed, it had basically become a dumping ground of garden equipment and outdoor toys so needed a good sort! We emptied it completely together and then I put the things back in neatly. I also took a trip to the tip so all in all I've done quite a bit today. The end result is I've hurt my back! Mark and I were putting the children's toys away and I must have just bent over funny and crack! It just went! Really hoping it's just minor and will be OK after a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment