Wednesday 27 October 2010

My craft room

Finally, i've grabbed 5 minutes to blog about my lovely room! I'm so happy with it, it's coming together really nicely, there are still a few bits and bobs to do but on the whole it's looking fab! Thank you so much to my lovely friend Jen who has been wonderful helping me put it all together! I've pinched these few piccis from her blog!

note the cute doormat!

and I totally adore the knobs I chose!

Whilst we were moving the embellishments around Jen spotted an acrylic frame, I commented it was a shame it wasn't a little bigger as it could have surrounded my light switch. When we tried it we were amazed to discover it actually was the perfect size, it was obviously meant to be!! So I backed it with a scrap of red paper and mounted it.

My gorgeous antique plan chest is in place

and this is Jen! The top of the expedit has warped for some strange reason so this is Jen encouraging it back into shape, LOL!!

There are a few more piccis on Jen's blog here and a few in between ones here from her last visit. (although if you do look at these pics please excuse the state of my hair,LOL!! I just kind of threw it up for working!!)
Still to do list:
*Mount Hensvik onto either legs or the wall (the white 6 square unit on top of the 2 white cupboards)
*Put doors and handles onto bookcase (and add extra shelves)
*make up and add the 2 missing drawers! (ikea were out of stock on the first trip)
*Touch up paint work!
*Put up some pictures and the clock
*get all my cupcake accessories out
*Order the protective glass for the desk area.
*Sort out and order some blinds for the window and door

I've probably forgotten something but that's enough of a to do list for now, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment