Thursday 21 October 2010

It's official!

I really need to update about the garden and my craft room, it is my intention but I just had to come on to say about our gorgeous daughter, Courtney Grace! Yesterday we went to panel for the official linking, the decision was unanimous and Courtney is now officially our daughter. Subject to the adjudicator's letter arriving in time (as it was late when we were due to meet Charlie) we are going to meet her on the 1st November, spend every day with her bridging with a view to bringing her home on the 9th! :yay:

4 comments:

  1. What lovely news, not too long to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't mean to be anonymous, can't get my comment to post any other way !? Gill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooooo happy for you and Mark! Congrats. Don't forget to post pictures when Courtney arrives on the 9th.

    ReplyDelete