Saturday 2 October 2010

London


Hello my poor neglected blog! I can't believe it's over 2 weeks since I posted!

Last Friday I went down to London, the main purpose of my trip was to go to the big Scrapbooking and Stamping fair at Alexandra Palace but I decided to have a theatre trip too! I had a good look around and decided on Billy Elliot in the end, it was fantastic! I had a really good seat in the stalls too :D The theatre was only a 10 minute walk to my hotel, so an added bonus! On Saturday morning I set off to Ally Pally where I joined hoards of woman (and some men, LOL) for the craft show! There were quite a few exhibitors that I recognised a quite a few that I didn't so it was a nice mix! I managed to spend up my budget anyway! I'd finished wandering around by 3ish and my train wasn't until 7:30 so I decided to take a trip on the hop on hop off bus around the city, I really enjoyed it. I sat on the open top deck and froze as we travelled around, LOL!
I quite liked being my own boss for the weekend, making choices on my own but it was so good to get home and see Mark and Charlie too, i'd really missed them!

We are on a promise of a builder tomorrow, the job has just been a total standstill for a few weeks now and it's getting us down but the roofing has finally arrived and the windows are due on Tuesday so i'm hoping by the end of next week it'll be looking a lot different (*has everything crossed*)

No comments:

Post a Comment