Wednesday 12 December 2012

Lion King Musical



Quite a few years ago Mark and I watched The Lion King at the Lyceum Theatre in London. We did one of those coach trips from our local area where you get tickets for seats right up in the Gods, LOL!! The show was fantastic though, The Lion King is my all time favourite Disney film so to see it adapted onto the stage was amazing.
When the show was doing a tour in Manchester there was no way I was going to miss the opportunity to see it again, I went last night. My friend Cara said she'd come with me and we booked seats in the stalls, right in the middle. We had a spectacular view! Through the show we had cast members coming down the aisles either side of us including a huge elephant! I can't say enough about this show, I've seen some fantastic shows but I think The Lion King tops them all, it's just so well put together, the costumes are fantastic and the music is poignant. I could watch it again and again!



No comments:

Post a Comment