Saturday 23 July 2011

Saturday Scrapping!

I haven't scrapbooked for a little while as I haven't had any photos to scrap! (I have been cross stitching though!) But then I thought about doing some work in my BOM (Book of Me.) I generally scrapbook when I do the Race for life so did that layout tonight and then one about feeling blessed with my family.♥ The Race for Life is a hybrid. I created the general layout first on my computer using a digital template and papers from Echo Park Little girl series, printed it out 10.5" x 10.5" and matted it on purple then white cardstock and added my medal! (it hasn't scanned in very straight but it is in real life!)

2 comments:

  1. They are both gorgeous layouts Karen :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts the both of them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete