Tuesday 5 July 2011

Olympic Tour

At the moment there is a bus touring England promoting the Olympics and searching for flame bearers. I really enjoy the Olympics and am quite excited about it being hosted in London. We did apply for tickets but like many others we unfortunately didn't get any. So, when I saw this tour being promoted on Facebook and saw that it was coming to Liverpool I decided to have a little adventure out with Charlie and Courtney! When we first arrived the main photo booth was out of action so we tootled around the rest of the displays and I enjoyed a free mini can of Coke Zero! We were advised the problem with the booth could only be rectified in America so didn't hold out much hope of it working today. The staff were very accommodating though and as they'd seem me using my camera to take pics they suggested that we have a photo taken with the torch on my camera just in case the booth didn't work at all during our visit!
An hour or so later we went back and I was delighted to see the booth was indeed working so first of all Charlie and Courtney had their photos taken and then I did. I am very thankful that we did get the photo earlier as when I've come to download the photo tonight from the website he has completely messed up Charlie and Courtney's (you only see half of Charlie's head!) and with the display behind you can't really see them! Mine on the other hand I really like! Hey Ho, at least we've got the photo of the 3 of us together with the torch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment