Monday 27 June 2011

Scrapbooking update

I always forget to share my scrapbooking, I am still going strong and am more or less caught up at the moment! I'm finding it harder to scrap now we have 2 children and I'm usually too tired to go into my craft room at night these days, LOL! But, I still go to my (fantastic) crop at Chorley once a month and usually dedicate Saturday nights to scrapping. I'm also still exploring digi scrapping and quite enjoy being able to just sit at the computer, scrap a little and then save a project to come back to. When I'm in the position like at the moment where I only have 2 or 3 layouts to create to catch up I get a spur on and work until I'm up to date! :D (I'm sorry Courtney's face is still hearted out, we are so frustrated at the moment, we have had delay after delay of getting to court, mainly due to Social Services but the court are behind at the moment too, one day, hopefully very soon, I will be able to reveal our beautiful little girl)
So here's some recent work, I find it so much easier these days to find inspiration from the Internet and books. Some of these are my own work, some are inspired by people and some are scraplifts! One of the digitals, the Royal wedding, was a quickpage, all I had to do was add the photo and journaling! Thank you to all the people who inspire me!













1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work as always! I'm sad that I won't be able to come and scrap in your room with you, but I know you'll think of me and I'll be there in spirit.

    ReplyDelete