Monday 6 June 2011

Giggly Feet!

My friend Sarah bought me a voucher for my birthday to have my feet nibbled!! I've seen these places and have wondered whether I fancied it or not and by having the voucher it was a great reason to try it! Even better we found out that Monday's are half price days so Sarah could come with me! Is this where I have to admit that I yelped first, LOL!! It was a very funny sensation, the fish really do have a good nibble! My feet feel fabulous now though, I'm really pleased I tried it.


1 comment:

  1. It feels great, doesn't it? It still cracks me up that this is a legitimate business when we used to have the same treatment for absolutely free when we went camping in the mountains in Cape Town. Except once my friend yelped that the fish was nibbling a little too hard but when she lifted her foot she found a little crab hanging onto her toe! The perils of having this treatment in a stream in the wilds of Africa LOL

    ReplyDelete