Tuesday 7 June 2011

I hate saying goodbye!

......although really it was more of 'A bientot' (French for see you soon) Our lovely friends Jen and Grant and their children Daniel and Noah are moving to New Zealand next week and today was our final goodbye before they go. Grant very kindly looked after Charlie and Courtney so that Jen and I could go out for lunch.


We came back and relieved Grant! Jen and I then took all 4 children to their local Park, Lowther Park. It's a beautiful park and the play area was excellent! Jen and I even had a go!! LOL! We had a walk in the sunshine and all too soon it was time to go. We were very brave and managed only a few tears, there were a few more in the car once Jen had gone! Good luck to Jen, Grant, Daniel and Noah in your new life, I will miss you so much but know this is the right move for you and we'll be there either next year or the year after!





Jen, I know you'll read this......please note the lack of embarrassing pictures! I do have some and a video! I will use them if you embarrass me on your blog, LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha, I had such a good time and I promise I won't post any embarrassing pictures!

    ReplyDelete