Tuesday 29 November 2011

Mummy's new toy?

Yesterday I got a new toy! (It is actually for Christmas but Santa came early!!) When I went away last weekend I had a play on Tree's IPad, I had been tempted by one but after having a play on hers I decided, I definitely wanted one! Apple were holding a Black Friday event last week, apparently this is the only time in the year Apple reduce their products. Tesco price matched them and as I work for Tesco I also got my staff discount off it so it would have been rude not to buy it then! I went to collect it from store yesterday and had a play last night, I've downloaded a few apps and have got very addicted to playing Angry Birds, LOL! I wondered what the hype was about this game and now I know! I also downloaded a couple of apps for Charlie and Courtney, a drawing one and a piano one. As you can see they also really like Mummy's new Ipad, I wonder who will play on it more? LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment