Monday 17 February 2014

Maritime Museum.

It's quite some time since I have been to the Maritime Museum in Lancaster, I think the last time was way back when I was training to be a Nursery Nurse around 1990-1992! It was a wet day so when deciding what to do with Kathryn, Jessica and Daniel I suggested it as we have an 'Explorer' ticket and this museum was listed on it. The ticket is well worth having as we all got in free! I have to say I have no memories at all of the museum, obviously it will have changed in all that time but nothing was familiar so I was looking through fresh eyes. It was very interesting and there were interactive parts with no supervision so you really felt like you could enjoy it. After we'd looked around we went to the cafe and in that area there is an educational bit with colouring and work sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment