Wednesday 9 March 2011

Girly Girl?


I just fancied having an evening in my craft room last night, that doesn't happen normally in the week, I'm usually too tired, LOL! Anyway, I'd done a few little bits for this layout whilst Jen was here for the weekend but had to wait for some papers to arrive to finish it off. I had great fun with my misters (I seem to be using them quite a bit in my scrapping at the moment) and got very inky hands! The main of the layout is using my favourite brand at the moment, Echo Park. I saw the layout in the Scrapbook magazine and instantly knew which photos I was going to use with it!
Courtney has a love of hats, in fact anything that goes on her head really! This one day Charlie and her had raided the hat basket and she took to this hat of Charlie's, she just wouldn't take it off again, LOL! So do you think my girl is going to be a girly girl?
Just to note, we had a visit from Courtney's social worker yesterday and we have a visit from our social worker tomorrow. After tomorrow's meeting the permanent adoption papers are being submitted to court and they estimate it'll be about 6 weeks to go to court, then Courtney will be legally ours♥

No comments:

Post a Comment