Tuesday 2 November 2010

Charlie meets Courtney

Yesterday was so special but today was even more so when we became a family of 4! Charlie came along with us to meet Courtney, he was very excited in the car on the way down!
They played together so beautifully, I think Charlie is going to be a very caring big brother, he was very tender with Courtney and seemed concerned about her needs through the day. They played with some toy cakes and were 'feeding' each other and pouring cups of tea for each other. My heart was so full of love watching them. I adore my children.♥♥♥



4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you I could burst. Knowing all you have been through, hearing you say "my children" is just so much more wonderful than words can describe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pleased for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful for all of you... I wish you all the happiness you could eveer wish for and more..

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been a very special (and tiring) week so far.Charlie has been great with Courtney who is just adorable.It's great to see them both together and even more special that you are there as well. Love to all 3 of you xxx

    ReplyDelete